DCD The Magazine – Issue 74, Fall 2014
If you order expect...
- Flat $10 shipping on books (Max 10 books/order. Bundles excluded)
- No tax charged on any purchase
- Secure Payments
Want a hard copy of DCD Magazine? Subscribe HERE and we will send you the print version (the next time we publish). Subscribers get free one year access to the entire DCD Magazine back catalogue.
- Opening Remarks – Miriam Adams
- New in the Archives – Amy Bowring
- Dancing Shoes & Combat Boots – Cindy Brett
- Ginette Laurin … Continues to Surprise – Paula Citron
- The Royal Winnipeg Ballet Celebrates its 75th Anniversary – Miriam Adams
- Writing Down the Bones: Dance Critics of 1970s Toronto – Samantha Mehra
- Canada’s Pre-eminent Showman: The Artistry of Alan Lund – Amy Bowring
- David Earle: 75th Birthday Retrospective – Michele Green
- Lawrence Gradus (1936-2014) – Amy Bowring