DCD The Magazine – Issue 82, Fall 2022
If you order expect...
- Flat $10 shipping on books (Max 10 books/order. Bundles excluded)
- No tax charged on any purchase
- Secure Payments
Want a hard copy of DCD Magazine? Subscribe HERE and we will send you the print version (the next time we publish). Subscribers get free one year access to the entire DCD Magazine back catalogue.
- In the Archives – The Toumine Backdrops
- The Quiet Backstage: An Historical Overview of Production Training in Canada by Elisabeth Dobson
- David Yeddeau & Stewart James: Dance’s Proto General Managers, Part 1 by Amy Bowring
- Andy Moro: Projecting Poetry and Emotion by Amy Hull
- Recounting Arts & Culture in Newfoundland by Richard Stoker
- A Century of Dance at the Palais Royale by Catherine Singen
- Dance Collection Danse Hall of Fame 2022 by Vickie Fagan
- In Memoriam: Menaka Thakkar, Brian Scott, Françoise Riopelle, Tedd Robinson, Jini Stolk, Jocelyn Terell Allen, Jeanne Renaud