DCD The Magazine – Issue 57, 2004
If you order expect...
- Flat $10 shipping on books (Max 10 books/order. Bundles excluded)
- No tax charged on any purchase
- Secure Payments
Want a hard copy of DCD Magazine? Subscribe HERE and we will send you the print version (the next time we publish). Subscribers get free one year access to the entire DCD Magazine back catalogue.
- Opening Remarks – Miriam Adams
- New in the Archives: Pauline Sullivan & the Volkoff Ballet – Amy Bowring
- John Stanzel: May 1, 1923- December 23, 2003 – Vincent Warren
- Why Winnipeg? – Allana Lindgren
- The Choreography of Gweneth Lloyd – Anna Blewchamp
- “Hopeful Innovations”: The 1948 Canadian Ballet Festival and the Professionalization of Dance in Canada – Amy Bowring
- The Royal Winnipeg Ballet at Sixty-five – Michael Crabb
- Forty Intense Winters: Winnipeg’s Contemporary Dancers Celebrate Four Decades – Carol Anderson
- Remembering Maria Lewis – Kaija Pepper