DCD The Magazine – Issue 70, Fall 2010
If you order expect...
- Flat $10 shipping on books (Max 10 books/order. Bundles excluded)
- No tax charged on any purchase
- Secure Payments
Want a hard copy of DCD Magazine? Subscribe HERE and we will send you the print version (the next time we publish). Subscribers get free one year access to the entire DCD Magazine back catalogue.
- Opening Remarks – Miriam Adams
- In the Archives: Leland Windreich and the Ballets Russes – Amy Bowring
- Janak Khendry: Toronto’s Sculptor of Dance – Samantha Mehra
- The Hard Work of Masters’ Play: Bringing Back Double Quartet – Kaija Pepper
- Denise Fujiwara: dancing though becoming – Seika Boye
- Françoise Riopelle: Projections – Ray Ellenwood
- David Adams: His Dance Through Life Part 5: Finally, A Place to Call Home – Michael Crabb