DCD The Magazine – Issue 68, Fall 2009
If you order expect...
- Flat $10 shipping on books (Max 10 books/order. Bundles excluded)
- No tax charged on any purchase
- Secure Payments
Want a hard copy of DCD Magazine? Subscribe HERE and we will send you the print version (the next time we publish). Subscribers get free one year access to the entire DCD Magazine back catalogue.
- Opening Remarks – Miriam Adams
- In the Archives: DCD Founders Lawrence & Miriam Adams – Amy Bowring
- Christopher House: Thirty Years of Dancemaking – Bridget Cauthery
- Janet Baldwin: The Lady Dances – John Ayre
- Jennifer Mascall: Spinning a Web of Dance – Samantha Mehra
- David Adams: His Dance Through Life, Part Three: The Lure of London – Michael Crabb
- Peter in Process: Peter Boneham’s Sixty Years in Dance – Sara Porter
- Obituary: Clare Mazzoleni Piller, 1946-2009