DCD The Magazine – Issue 73, Fall 2013
If you order expect...
- Flat $10 shipping on books (Max 10 books/order. Bundles excluded)
- No tax charged on any purchase
- Secure Payments
Want a hard copy of DCD Magazine? Subscribe HERE and we will send you the print version (the next time we publish). Subscribers get free one year access to the entire DCD Magazine back catalogue.
- Opening Remarks – Miriam Adams
- In the New Archives – Amy Bowring
- Daniel Soulières | Danse-Cité: In Service to the Artist and the Art Form – Philip Szporer
- Eva von Gencsy: Canada’s Mistress of Ballet Jazz – Melissa Templeton
- Ideas and Sweat: The Founding of Dancemakers – Patricia Fraser
- Kokoro Dance: The Body Electric – Samantha Mehra
- A Curator’s Tale – Pamela Grundy
- The Dancemakers: The Six-Part Television Series Celebrates its 25th Anniversary – Moze Mossanen