DCD The Magazine – Issue 46, 1998
If you order expect...
- Flat $10 shipping on books (Max 10 books/order. Bundles excluded)
- No tax charged on any purchase
- Secure Payments
Want a hard copy of DCD Magazine? Subscribe HERE and we will send you the print version (the next time we publish). Subscribers get free one year access to the entire DCD Magazine back catalogue.
- Nostalgia or a Passion for Return – Nicola Savarese
- Opening Remarks – Lawrence Adams, Miriam Adams
- Pat Richards, 1946-1998 – Dianne Milligan
- Amy Bowring Joins DCD
- New in the Archives (Frank Richards)
- Madeline Boss Lasserre, 1901-1998 – Selma Odom
- The Theatre
- A Conversation with Ballet: Romeo and Juliet Trying Out a World – Kaija Pepper
- Dance Collection Danse: A Museum Without Walls
- In pursuit of Cecchetti: Now the work begins