DCD The Magazine – Issue 67, Spring 2009
If you order expect...
- Flat $10 shipping on books (Max 10 books/order. Bundles excluded)
- No tax charged on any purchase
- Secure Payments
Want a hard copy of DCD Magazine? Subscribe HERE and we will send you the print version (the next time we publish). Subscribers get free one year access to the entire DCD Magazine back catalogue.
- Opening Remarks – Miriam Adams
- In the Archives: “he rest of the story” – Amy Bowring
- Margie Gillis Celebrates 35 Years – Bridget Cauthery
- Esmeralda Enrique: What is Now is What is Next – Seika Boye
- Into the Heart of the Royal Winnipeg Ballet: Forty Years of One Night Stands – Jessica Hall-Cummings
- David Adams – His Dance Through Life/Part 2 – The Golden Era of “Mr. and Mrs. Ballet” – Michael Crabb
- Crystal Pite, Choreographer – Kaija Pepper
- Lola MacLaughlin: 1952-2009, Beautiful Works of Serious Play – Kaija Pepper