DCD The Magazine – Issue 48, 1999
If you order expect...
- Flat $10 shipping on books (Max 10 books/order. Bundles excluded)
- No tax charged on any purchase
- Secure Payments
Want a hard copy of DCD Magazine? Subscribe HERE and we will send you the print version (the next time we publish). Subscribers get free one year access to the entire DCD Magazine back catalogue.
- Sifting through the first decade of the RWB by Lawrence Adams
- Opening Remarks by Lawrence Adams, Miriam Adams
- New in the Archives (Jim Bolsby, Flea Market, Loew’s Uptown poster, Natalia Butko)
- At Last – A Biography of Arnold Spohr by Michael Crabb
- EXCERPT – June Roper: Ballet Starmaker by Leland Windreich
- There’s been a lot of talk about Dance Literacy … Carol Anderson Weighs In
- Elsie Agnew, July 1924-May 1999
- On to de stage iss leapink a fella