DCD The Magazine – Issue 65, Spring 2008
If you order expect...
- Flat $10 shipping on books (Max 10 books/order. Bundles excluded)
- No tax charged on any purchase
- Secure Payments
Want a hard copy of DCD Magazine? Subscribe HERE and we will send you the print version (the next time we publish). Subscribers get free one year access to the entire DCD Magazine back catalogue.
- Opening Remarks – Miriam Adams
- New in the Archives: The Women’s League of Health and Beauty – Amy Bowring
- Charlotte (Holmes) Norcop, 1933-2008
- Karen Jamieson Dance: 25 Years of Dancing Up Mountains – Kaija Pepper
- Those Winnipeg Kiddies 1915-1922
- A Dancing Philosopher: Zab Maboungou Celebrates Twenty Years at Work in Canada – Bridget Cauthery
- Brydon Paige: 1933-2007, Wit, Drive and Precision – Linde Howe-Beck
- Excerpt from – Unfold: A Portrait of Peggy Baker – Carol Anderson
- DCD Launches the Canadian Integrated Dance Database
- Leonard Gibson, November 13, 1926-February 11, 2008 – Emma Doran